Zoom Train the Trainer Course R 1800.00
Date(s) - 01/10/2020 - 02/10/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: WEBINAR through ZOOM
Address: 220, 7th Ave
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
- Enrollment is through www.coursesdirect.co.za. Only 10 learners per class can be accommodated. We will schedule more classes as the need arises.
- Good English language skills.
- Basic computer and internet skills – equal to an NQF 4 level. (We provide training on setting up your own WordPress website, not computer training.)
- All classes will be offered in English.
2. YOUR PREPARATION
We urge all learners to read through the course synopsis and pay special attention to the preparation details. This may include:
-Electronic devices such as Laptops, Tablets or any other device for internet research, if available. (WIFI will be provided during the course)
-Please read through your course synopsis to check for preparation, if any required.
-Certified copy of your ID book.
-Detailed Portfolio. (CV) (Your achievements and employment history)
-Large lever Arch file for your assignments.
3. COURSE DETAIL
-Short name: Train the Trainer Training or Facilitator Training
-Full description: 117871 Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
-SETA Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
-SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
-Duration: 2 days
-Re-Assessment fees: None
-Assignment extensions: Up to 12 months at no additional cost.
-Hidden fees: None
-Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
-Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
-POE Building: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
- A stable internet connection and about 1 Gig of data bundles.
- A working Desktop or Laptop with average performance speed. (Not a mobile device!)
- Preferably Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer must be installed.
- At least 500 Mb of storage space available on your computer.
- Mobile APP or Desktop application for ZOOM installed for online webinars. No camera required.
- The following software installed that is operational:
5.SUPPORT DURING AND AFTER WEBINARS
We will grant you free limited access to our support team and developer during the first 2-month period of signing up on the following conditions:
The queries are related to course content.
It does not include customization of websites.
Support will include email and WhatsApp support.
We will also share a copy of the online webinar through dropbox with the users.
BOOKING through www.coursesdirect.co.za
Bookings are closed for this event.