SDF Course Durban R4950
Date(s) - 05/07/2022 - 08/07/2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: TRAINYOUCAN Venue, Avonmore Centre, 9th Ave, Morningside, Durban.
Address: Shop 7 Avondale Spar, 9th ave, Avondale, Greyville,
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. This course will enable you to?
2. Your preparation as a learner for the contact session.
3. Course detail
4. Course times.
5. Enrollment requirements.
HELP: Tel./WhatsApp +27 78 255 7223 or simply reply to this email.
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
2. YOUR PREPARATION
We urge all learners to read through the course synopsis and pay special attention to the preparation details. This may include:
-Electronic devices such as Laptops, Tablets or any other device for internet research, if available. (WIFI will be provided during the course)
-Please read through your course synopsis to check for preparation, if any required.
-Certified copy of your ID book.
-Detailed Portfolio. (CV) (Your achievements and employment history)
-Large lever Arch file for your assignments. (Unless you want to complete the electronic workbook, then no file is required.)
3. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: SDF Training (Training needs, plans, budgets, legislation, WSP/ATR and motivation).
- Full description: 15221,15232, 15217, 15218, 252041 Skills Development Facilitator or Facilitating Skills Development in an Organisation.
- SETA accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited (Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za)
- NQF: 5 , Credits: 25, Duration: 4 days
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Assignment extensions: Up to 12 months at no additional cost.
- Hidden fees: None
- Support: State of the art online members FORUM with over 11000 discussions, manned helpdesk 7 days a week.
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa is this also known to be widely accepted in several over international countries, including Department of Labour, First Aid and Microsoft Certified courses. This also becomes minimum requirement in order to register with any SETA and participate in WSP/ATR submissions.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost and our leading edge facilitators with years of expertise.
- POE building: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA. Check our reviews here for learners who completed the courses with us.
- Location: Public courses in KZN Durban, Cape Town Central, Gauteng Midrand and selected venue’s during the year.
- Subject expertise: Our leading edge facilitators have years of experience in working with the SETA’s since their operation in 2000, both in the corporate, medium and small enterprises. TRAINYOUCAN only make use of subject matter expertise. (Active meaning current participation in monthly meeting including and committee members nationally.)
4. COURSE TIMES
-Day 1: 8h30 for 9h00 /15h00 – Lunch included
-Day 2: 8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
-Day 3: 8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
-Day 4: 8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
5. ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 4 (Metric Level))
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
- Attending the full contact session – all the days.
- Certified copy of ID and a detailed CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
A4 lever arch file. (Unless you want to complete the electronic workbook, then no file is required.)
- Copy of your organisations staff structure if available.
- Copy of any previous WSP or ATR completed if available.
- Copy of any job description if available.
- Copy of the Skills Act, Skills Levy Act, SAQA & NQF Act summaries if available.
- Contact the SETA of your choice and request the procedure for registration as a qualified SDF – Where not possible will TRAINYOUCAN provide all information required.
- Copy of your companies vision and mission statement if available.
- Top Scare and Critical Skills of your SETA (or any SETA).
- Top Scare and Critical Skills of South Africa.
- Latest media updates regarding grand’s and project launched.
b) OPTIONAL: (Would speed of your assignments
-Laptop, I-pad, electronic device: Please bring! We will provide FREE WIFI Spot.