Design OBE Training Programmes delivered in a short course R650
Date(s) - 19/05/2020 - 22/05/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: WEBINAR through ZOOM
Address: 220, 7th Ave
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
Design Outcome Based Education courses for the SETAs (Sector Education Training Authority) offered as a short course and based on the SETA Accredited OBE Design course. Certificate of completion is issued, not a statement of results.
2. YOUR PREPARATION
- Good computer and internet skills – equal to an NQF 4 level.
- The following applications should be fully installed and operational before the first webinar starts:
3. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: Design OBE Training Programmes – Short Course
- SETA Accredited: NO
- NQF: 5
- Duration: 4 days
- POE Building: There is currently no POE’s that will be handed in, however learners will be required to upload their daily assignments on our elearning platform where their activities will be assessed and feedback provided before the certificate will be issued.
- Method of delivery:
- 4 x Daily webinar sessions of between 1 to 2 hours long 10 am each day.
- Support and assessment will be done through our elearning website.
The following will be discussed over the 4-day period:
- Unit Standard structures that include NQF, Credits and Assessment Criteria.
- Learning outcomes.
- Matrix design.
- Formative and Summative assessment strategies and activities.
- Facilitation methodologies.
- Resources required.
- Facilitator guides.
- Learner guides.
- Workbooks/Portfolio Guides.
- Assessment methodologies.
- Different software applications.
4. ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills should be on an NQF level 4 (Metric Level))
- Able to attend the 4 webinar sessions.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
- Copy of the webinars will only be provided to the delegates through dropbox.
- WIFI or stable internet connection with at least 6Gig of bandwidth required.
- FIRST WEBINAR: Tuesday 19 May 2020 @ 10Am
- SECOND WEBINAR: Wednesday 20 May 2020 @ 10Am
- THIRD WEBINAR: Thursday 21 May 2020 @ 10Am
- FOURTH WEBINAR: Friday 22 May 2020 @ 10Am
5. WEBINAR DETAILS
Your daily webinar access detail will be emailed to you 1 hour before the session start. Alternatively you can also contact our Account on WhatsApp +27782557223 or request a call back.
Daily templates for the different stages of the course will be delivered through our elearning website. Your login details and access to the elearning site will be emailed to you 24 hours before the first webinar starts.
Bookings are closed for this event.