15228 Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system Durban R1950
Date(s) - 19/10/2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: TRAINYOUCAN Venue, Avonmore Centre, 9th Ave, Morningside, Durban.
Address: Shop 7 Avondale Spar, 9th ave, Avondale, Greyville,
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. This course will enable you to?
2. Your preparation as a learner for the contact session.
3. Course detail
4. Course times.
5. Enrollment requirements.
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
2. YOUR PREPARATION
We urge all learners to read through the course synopsis and pay special attention to the preparation details. This may include:
-Electronic devices such as Laptops, Tablets or any other device for internet research, if available. (WIFI will be provided during the course)
-Please read through your course synopsis to check for preparation, if any required.
-Certified copy of your ID book.
-Detailed Portfolio. (CV) (Your achievements and employment history)
-Large lever Arch file for your assignments.
3. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Full description: Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 5
- Credits: 10
- Duration: 1 day
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Hidden fees: None
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa
- Success rate of learner: Our success rate for complete assignments and certified learners currently is estimated at 99%.
- Short-cuts: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
Currently we have the following supporting structures in place for our members:
- Telephone support.
- Whatsapp –
- Cell. 0825507946 Tel. 08672270141
- Helpdesk – www.trainyoucansupport.co.za – 7 days a week (integrated email and sms notifications).
- Members private forum with model answers to all activities including JOB opportunities.
- Check-out our reviews: www.trainyoucanreviews.co.za
- This course is based on the Unit Standards 15227 – click here to read more
- People credited with this unit standard are able to assist an organisation in:
- the identification and interpretation of quality assurance requirements for skills development practices
- the design of a quality management system for skills development practices
- the development of effectiveness indicators for skills development practices
- the implementation and improvement of a quality management system for skills development practices
- Purpose of the course:
- The Unit Standard will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
- Each learner will receive a learner guide and workbook during the contact session that will assist them with the building of their POE (Portfolio of Evidence).
- Learner will receive full instruction from us before the course to assist with the preparation of the course. Where possible additional resources will be provided to learners who are not able to get there resources.
- Learners are required to apply skills and knowledge obtained on the course in the workplace. As learners apply these skills, they produce evidence, which needs to be compiled into a portfolio of evidence (POE). This POE is submitted to Trainyoucan for assessment. Learners will receive a workbook and portfolio guide, which will guide them through the process. Any additional resources required will be provided by Trainyoucan to the learner, free of charge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Training Manager
- Mentors & Coaches
- HR Persons
- Managers who need to assess their staff
- Persons with no formal experience of the SETA and the NQF
- Recruitment Staff
- Learning material developers looking to enhance their programmes
- Anyone else who can benefit from assessment methodologies
- New training providers applying for accreditation
- Employers running learnerships
- The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in the learning area in which they will provide training. (Have scope or experience to train in a specific field.)
- Minimum of 14 days workplace experience in training or facilitation. (part time or full time)
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 4 (Grade 12 or equal))
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
Learner preparation for the contact session (Classroom Training)
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Copy of ID and CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
- Pen and paper.
- A4 lever arch file.
b) OPTIONAL: (Not required but for those who want to start with the research)
- Laptop, I-Apple, I-Pot or I-Orange : Please bring! We will provide FREE WIFI Spot.
- Internet access to view additional support on our Forum
4. COURSE TIMES
Day – 8h30 for 9h00 /15h00 – Lunch included
Bookings are closed for this event.