123396 & 123397 Skills Administration R2150
Date(s) - 12/09/2019 - 13/09/2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: TRAINYOUCAN Venue, Avonmore Centre, 9th Ave, Morningside, Durban.
Address: Shop 7 Avondale Spar, 9th ave, Avondale, Greyville,
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. This course will enable you to?
2. Your preparation as a learner for the contact session.
3. Course detail
4. Course times.
5. Enrollment requirements.
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
2. YOUR PREPARATION
We urge all learners to read through the course synopsis and pay special attention to the preparation details. This may include:
-Electronic devices such as Laptops, Tablets or any other device for internet research, if available. (WIFI will be provided during the course)
-Please read through your course synopsis to check for preparation, if any required.
-Certified copy of your ID book.
-Detailed Portfolio. (CV) (Your achievements and employment history)
-Large lever Arch file for your assignments.
3. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: SETA Accredited Skills Administration
- Full description: 123396 Define target audience profiles and skills gaps & 123397 Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments.
- Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education Training Development Practices Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 5
- Credits: 16
- Duration: 2 days
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Assignment extensions: Up to 12 months at no additional cost.
- Hidden fees: None
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
- POE Building: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
4. COURSE TIMES
-Day one: 8h30 for 9h00 /15h00 – Lunch included
-Day two: 8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
5. ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
It is assumed that learners are already competent in Communications at NQF level 4 and are able to
use basic data gathering methods.And that learners have a working knowledge of the NQF, related systems and quality assurance principles.
-The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in the learning area in which they will provide training. (Have scope or experience to train in a specific field.)
-Recommended 14 days workplace experience in training or facilitation. (part time or full time)
-Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 4 (Metric Level))
-Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
-Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
-Learner preparation for the contact session (Classroom Training)
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Certified copy of ID and a detailed CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
- Large A4 lever arch file.
- b) OPTIONAL: (Would speed of your assignments
-Laptop, I-pad, electronic device: Please bring! We will provide FREE WIFI Spot.
Bookings are closed for this event.