115755 Design and develop outcomes-based assessments Durban R 1950
Date(s) - 09/10/2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: TRAINYOUCAN Venue, Avonmore Centre, 9th Ave, Morningside, Durban.
Address: Avonmore Centre, 9th Avenue
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. This course will enable you to?
2. Your preparation as a learner for the contact session.
3. Course detail
4. Course times.
5. Enrollment requirements.
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
2. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: Design and develop outcomes-based assessments
- Full description: 115755 Design and develop outcomes-based assessments
- Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 6
- Credits: 10
- Duration: 1 day
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Hidden fees: None
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa
- Success rate of learner: Our success rate for complete assignments and certified learners currently is estimated at 99%.
- Short-cuts: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
3. COURSE TIMES
8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
4. ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Communication at NQF Level 4 or equivalent.
- The credit calculation is based on the assumption that those entering programmes to learn towards this unit standard:
- Have already achieved unit standard NLRD 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment, or equivalent,
- Are competent in the relevant field in which they are designing assessments, or have access to subject matter experts, and
- Are able to analyse and interpret the relevant outcomes (or standards).
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Certified copy of ID and a detailed CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
- Large A4 lever arch file.
b) OPTIONAL: (Would speed of your assignments
-Laptop, I-pad, electronic device: Please bring! We will provide FREE WIFI Spot.
Bookings are closed for this event.