114924 Outcomes Based Education Durban R 1150
Date(s) - 26/02/2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION OF THIS EVENT
Location: TRAINYOUCAN Venue, Avonmore Centre, 9th Ave, Morningside, Durban.
Address: Avonmore Centre, 9th Avenue
No need to write this down. We will email you this information once you confirmed your booking
1. This course will enable you to?
2. Your preparation as a learner for the contact session.
3. Course detail
4. Course times.
5. Enrollment requirements.
1. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO?
You will receive an Statement of Results or SOR from the ETDP SETA (proof that you were registered on the NRLD database currently maintained by SAQA) and a certificate from TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network on successful completion of this course. You are not require to register with any other institution on completion and will enable you to work/freelance with Training Providers or later progress to register your own Accredited Training Provider through one of the SETAs or different Education Institutions. This certificate is also required by many institutions, such as the different SETAs, Education Departments, Microsoft, Department of Labour, facilitation of First Aid Courses and many others.
2. COURSE DETAIL
- Short name: Outcomes Based Education
- Full description: 114924 Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework
- Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 5
- Credits: 5
- Duration: 1 day
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Hidden fees: None
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa
- Success rate of learner: Our success rate for complete assignments and certified learners currently is estimated at 99%.
- Short-cuts: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
3. COURSE TIMES
8h30 for 9h00/15h00 – Lunch included
4. ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Communication at NQF Level 4 or equivalent.
- The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in the learning area in which they will provide training. (Have scope or experience to train in a specific field.)
- Minimum of 14 days workplace experience in training or facilitation. (part time or full time)
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 4 (Grade 12 or equal))
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Certified copy of ID and a detailed CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
- Large A4 lever arch file.
b) OPTIONAL: (Would speed of your assignments
-Laptop, I-pad, electronic device: Please bring! We will provide FREE WIFI Spot.
Bookings are closed for this event.